Monday, October 8, 2012

C4K Summary for September


A Day In A Life with Maddy
For my C4K assignment, I chose Maddy's blog post about her pet. In her post she explains this cat that is really precious and her name happens to be Maxi. She received Maxi from her mother on her birthday day when she was a little kitten. She describes Maxi now as a old grey cat that always goes for a walk and comes back home when she is hungry. Maddy ask at the end of the blog if we had any pets and which one do we believe is the better pet?

In my comment back to Maddy, I introduced myself as a student at South Alabama.I replied first, saying how much I loved the name Maxi she picked out for her cat. I explained to her that I own two dogs myself and they are very adventurous and also loves going to the park. I informed her that I read most of her recent post and really enjoyed reading and learning all about her. Her cat seemed well behaved but perhaps Maxi would like a friend to play with while she is busy at school. The end of my comment I wrote, "You are doing a great job and you should keep up the great work in your blog!"


Lee at Pt England School
My second assignment, I was assigned Lee. His profile is very eye catching and I also enjoyed learning a little about him and his personality. One post that really stood out to me was the one about Usain Bolt's Story. This was a short video clip about the fastest men on Earth. Lee and some of his friend reenacted some things that Bolt would love to do.

In my comment also, I introduced my as a student at the University of South Alabama.I told him that I really enjoyed learning something new about Bolt, I loved when they acted out his favorite sport. This clip was really amazing especially to see children work technology like it is nothing. I am really thrilled and told him to keep up the awesome work!

No comments:

Post a Comment