Friday, November 16, 2012

Blog Post #12

My assignment for blog post #12 is for you to find a video about something that inspires you to keep moving forward. Sometimes in life we have many different bumps in our road but we always find away out of them. Also describe the message you gain in this video.

I found this video to be very inspiring! Forgiveness is a huge key to moving forward in life. This video makes me look at things in a different perspective. Sometimes I will get stressed out and feel like its only going to get worse but in reality if one door closes another one will open. We must notice that our future is so much brighter that our past! I gained many inspiring messages in this video. I never realized how powerful words can be.It is for people who always wanted to achieve the best of their ability and fulfill their dreams. Never give up! In this poem he says, "When you were born, you were crying, and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so, that when you die, you are the one that is smiling and everyone around you is crying" These words couldn't get anymore inspiring, I dont believe! We only have one life to live and we only have the power to control our destiny! Everything happens for a reason and the only person reliable is yourself!

1 comment: