Thursday, November 29, 2012

C4K November

Mckenna's Marching Into Fifth Grade

This week I was assigned to read McKenna's blog post. Her post was about October highlights.For the month of October they have had a Halloween party, monster bash, learned decimals in math, and also learned the Revolutionary War. She goes into a lot of detail on what they did inside their classroom. The monster bash is where they do some science projects. They did ghost farts with dry ice. They also did vampire veins with this cool goo.

I replied to this post saying my name is Hillary; I am from the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about activities done in October. It seems to me that you and your classmates had a great time! I also loved the video you made to summarize everything up. The Halloween party had to be a blast especially with the chocolate fountain :) yummy! Keep up the excellent work, because you did a tremendous job!

Ten Lies about High School
This week I was assigned to read Sara's blog post. Her blog post was a list of ten lies about high school. The one that caught my attention was all of the teachers care for you. Also high school will be an healthy environment.

I replied to this post saying my name is Hillary Hamlin. I am an Education major at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading you blog post about "Ten Lies in High School". I recently graduated from high school and I couldn't agree anymore on your facts! I know my high school was far from perfect, it is sad to say that a huge percent of the teachers really don't care! But as a student you have to look at what is best for you and keep reaching for your goal and remember to never give up! Good luck with everything!

Twilight
I was assigned Dakota H's blog post. This blog was very short and simply. She read the book twilight and just explained in short detail what the book was about.

I also replied to her comment saying I am from the University of South Alabama. I enjoy reading Twilight myself! I loved all the books and the movies. If you haven't seen the last movie, I highly recommend it! Thank you for sharing! Keep up the great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment