Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Final Post for PLN

Since I got my first PLN with Symballo, my computer life has completely changed. I found it to be very helpful to become well organized.Being in EDM310 has especially proven to me the importance of organization skills, as well as staying focused. By making my PLN, I was able to sort my categories out the way I wanted them.I have recently added a few websites to help me out in my new future with education. I have enjoyed adding and deleting sites, and I plan to continue to add sites from here on out! I am so glad that we were introduced to this tool, and I cannot wait to continue the knowledge with my own students one day! By doing this, it will allow my students to stay organized, as well as offering them the idea of having social and fun activities all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment